my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 28, 2005

my current reading list...

its been a month already into school, and i really have a little catching up to do with regards to my reading. since i really don't have anything to share in this blog of mine, i thought i might as well post my reading list.

1. Wealth of Nations - Adam Smith
2. General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money - John Keynes
3. Communist Manifesto - Karl Marx
4. Frontiers of Economics - edited by Abu N.M. Wahid

i still have other books which i wanted to include in the list from authors such as J. Mills, A. Marshall but that might be too much. but who knows...

-------------

oh by the way, my ankles seems to be better already. tomorrow, ill give it a go when i work at the gym after my class.

-------------

you really do have to cut some people out of your lives. let me say that again, instead you have to accept that other people have decided to cut themselves from you. for whatever reasons they may have, it just happens. obviously it's something we are all aware of. but in some ways, you really wish that it wouldnt happen. c'est la vie!

-------------

again, belated happy birthday to my cousin trina!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home