my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 22, 2005

hello moto!

finally, after 4 long years i now have a new phone. frances, got me a new motorolla razr. ever since i signed up for cellphone service ive been using a nokia 3310. comparing it to the new phones that have come out lately, mine is a relic already. this is the first phone ive had which has a colored screen. i never was one who felt that i should keep changing cellphones whenver the newest model came out.

---

i really have to start preparing for my comprehensive exams for monetary. i have roughly a month and a half before i have to take it. maybe i should try finding my notes for that class. i know i have it lying around somewhere in this room of mine.

---

hope everyone is having a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home