my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

August 27, 2005

the plan

last time i went to the gym, my weight was 242lbs. given that, i now have a plan or schedule which i hope to meet....

by mid-september, my weight should be below 240lbs already.

by the end of november i should be below 230.

by the end of february, be around 220lbs.

main goal ---> get myself to around 210lbs.

sounds rough, but im sure that i will be able to get it down.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:25 AM, August 29, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    yan ba recommended weight mo? body-mass index?

     
  • At 4:29 PM, August 30, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    by the end of november i should be below 230.

    by the end of february, be around 220lbs.

    by the end of march - around 210

    by the end of may - around 180

    by the end of september - around 100

    by the end of december - YOU DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY!

     
  • At 1:05 AM, September 02, 2005 , Blogger Kulit said...

    anonymous,

    do you mean that in a bad way? because is you do..you're dead meat.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home