my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

August 2, 2005

NYC public lib lions & new shoes

i was in the area, so i thought that i might as well try a shot putting the two separate lions next to each other in one shot. if i remember correctly, some tour guide mentioned that their names are "perseverence" and "fortitude".















i also bought myself a new pair of rubber shoes. it was time for a new pair already, my old ones (which i bought in 2001) were really worn out. holes for the shoelaces were broken already (i had to tape some of them), and the air soles were the ones in contact with the ground already. too bad, i couldn't find the same shoes anywhere. i bought an old model that nike made. i think it first came out when i was in high school. i took a pic of them below since i couldnt find a pic of it online. hopefully they last another 4 years like the old ones. =)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home