my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 11, 2005

learning how to use my camera

when i finished my M.A., my parents gave me a camera. a nikon F65 to be exact, it wasn't a digital camera, which had all those knobs and controls to change the aperture, shutter speed etc. i never really cared for those things before, just put it on auto and let the camera take care of it.

after more than a year, i finally read the manual and was sort of curious to see whether or not i can take advantage of all the things possible. (this sudden interest also coincided when i found out black&white film was available, and what made it great was the film could be developed at any regular 1 hour photo place.) ive decided to post 2 pics which i took which im really proud of how it came up. i would have posted some other pics, but those were the pics i posted before of frances and i didnt feel like doubling it up.



soon to be bro-in-law during his stay in nyc


sam enjoying a nice cold one
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home