my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 11, 2005

trip to boston pics + a pic of nyc

here are some pics which i took from my trip to boston, the third one though is from nyc.



from the holocaust memorial, still can't believe that many people were killed. of all the quotes this one struck me the most.



south station, should have used a slower shutter speed so that the cars would be even more blurred =) im still learning!



new york's grand central! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, July 11, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Ganda ng pics. For me, I don't want to take pictures in Black and White. Pwede ko naman i-edit using photo-manipulation software. Para rin di mawala yung original colors.

    I guess that's why I like digital better.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, July 11, 2005 , Blogger barookie said...

    thanks for the compliment.

    i also thought about that, but i still dont have that much money to buy a digital slr.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home