my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 18, 2005

excited!

for those who have been able to chat with me, this is something ive mentioned to them from time to time.

I'm really excited to get married!!!

thats what the counter on the sidebar is for. hehehe! though i dont know, whether its counting it from manila or new york time. =) the planning has been going along smoothly, we've made reservations already with a church and also for our reception. fyi, we're having our wedding in manila on july 8, 2006.

i can't wait! franny will be in manila for another month. by then, we should have covered most of the stuff that we need to take care of. for those in manila, i look forward to seeing you all again when i fly back next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home