my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 28, 2005

finally!

when the year started, i made a resolution that i would seriously get myself back in shape. i promised myself that i would go to the gym every other day or at least 3 times during the week. and i was able to do it. ill put it on record that i started weighing 268lbs at the start of the year! thats right, i was that heavy!

but after a few months, i was able to shed a good amount of weight. when i went home nung march i had already cut my weight to around 248-250lbs. which was great! however, ive been in a rut since then. when summer began, was still at the said weight and its been few months already and ive fluctuated within the said range of weight.

but finally when i checked the scale earlier! i had finally broken through. i am now at 245lbs. i know it may not be much considering its just 3 lbs. nonetheless, i feel happy that i have broken through this weird weight barrier!

thats pretty much it. i just wanted to share that breakthrough of mine (if you can call it such)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home