my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 6, 2005

the past week or so

back to school... well not really cause im only taking one class. to be honest, im not really into africa that much, but i am into development, hopefully things just work out and i learn something which could be applicable to other countries as well.

ive neglected my blog the past week or so. i was in boston for a few days, and when i got back, my fiancee's kuya (older bro) was here, so i brought him around town. pretty much avoided the main touristy things that people do, but rather did stuff which regular people do here. enjoy the afternoon in central park in the form of a picnic as well as try out dancing in lincoln center. (forgot the name of the event).

oh, ive been continuously experimenting various stuff with my camera. and the next post i put up, ill try to include some of those pics which im rather proud of. hehe =)

got to go sleep and catch up on that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home