my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

June 15, 2005

its been a long time

well its been a long time since i last posted something on my blog. ive been a little busy housesitting for a friend of mine. it was fun, hanging out with the 3 dogs, 2 rabbits and one cat they had. though i did learn something, i really dont see myself owning a dog or cat!!! it wasn't a hassle taking care of them for a few days. but when i think of doing the same thing for more than a month, ill more than likely forget and ignore them. which would make me a rather negligent owner.

things have been rather quiet on my side of the world. i'll admit that in some ways im still caught up in a rut wherein i sometimes just dont do anything and let time pass me by.

im back in my own apartment and again in some ways, im back to square one fixing things up. leaving the apartment and coming back every so often to dump some stuff like laundry.

it seems that ill end up spending another day getting rid of some more stuff. hehehe!!! hope everyone else has been more productive than me. =)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, June 19, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Please change the color of your font. My eyes are bleeding! :P

    Padalhan nga pala kita ng postcard from Panglao Beach in Bohol. It's just sitting on the shelf. I just have to find time to send it.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, June 19, 2005 , Blogger barookie said...

    yeah i sort of just realized that it does hurt the eyes a bit. hehehe!

    dont worry ill never use red again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home