my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

June 19, 2005

another weekend went by & some wedding plans

well back to my blog. i havent been blogging for the past few days. i guess i really have no good reason. just been a bit lazy to go post something. i guess nothing really interesting happened to even write about.

had a rather good weekend nonetheless. went to the gym and was able to fix something that was bugging me in my apartment. over-all it was still a rather modest yet productive weekend.

back in manila, frances attended the wedding of her cousin, and afterwards was able to be productive as well. right now, we are sort of leaning to having our reception the mandarin hotel. another option we were considering was a garden wedding at fernwood, but with the way things are, we are going with the hotel. another reason why i prefer the hotel is that in a garden wedding there won't be any A/C and i can sort of anticipate that i will be sweating even if barong ang suot ko.

as for the church, frances mentioned that she saw this nice church in makati. i havent seen in yet, but she'll be sending me some pics later on. bonus: it an air-conditioned church! hehehe =) as you can tell, having A/C is an important thing for me.

right now, that's the roughest part of the planning, we're anticipating that once we have a venue everything else will fall in place. oh by the way, i might have mentioned it, but we already have set a date. its going to be on july 8, 2006.

i guess that will be all for now. ill see if i have something to write again =)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home