my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 4, 2009

NFL Week 4 Picks

Again here are my picks for the 4th week of the NFL.

Detroit taking 11.5
Cincinnati giving 5.5 --> I can't see how Cleveland will score given how bad their offense is
Indianapolis giving 7.5 --> too many injuries for Seattle
NY Giants giving 9.5
New England giving 2.5
Washington giving 7.5 --> hopefully my faith in Washington will be rewarded
Jacksonville taking 2.5
Oakland taking 9.5 --> Houston is better but the point spread was too big
New Orleans giving 6.5
Buffalo giving 2.5
San Francisco giving 9.5
Denver taking 3.5
San Diego taking 6.5
Green Bay taking 3.5

That's it for me this week.

Last week's record: 10 - 6
Season's record: 32 - 16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home