my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 26, 2009

NFL week 3 picks...

Here we go again. Another week and another chance to improve.

Last week was a rather interesting week given a number of upsets. Maybe next time I'll include some comments with some of my choices, but since I'm a bit under the weather and sleep, I'll just post my picks and hope for the best. Here they are.

Washington giving 6.5
Green Bay giving 6.5
San Francisco taking 6.5
Atlanta taking 4.5
Tennessee taking 3.5
Philadelphia giving 5.5
NY Giants giving 7.5
Baltimore giving 13.5
Houston giving 3.5
New Orleans giving 5.5
Chicago giving 2.5
Miami taking 6.5
Cincinnati taking 4.5
Oakland taking 1.5
Indianapolis taking 2.5
Dallas giving 9.5

Last week, was a rather respectable performance on my part. On 2 games were I really debated on my choice, I ended up making the wrong one. Hopefully my choices will work out this week.

Last week: 10 - 6
Season: 22 - 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home