my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

February 15, 2009

A late greeting for all February Celebrants!

Happy Happy Birthday to all those celebrating their birthdays this month of February. Sorry for the delayed posting.

1 - anna r.
4 - tot u., jolly f.
5 - doo-doo o.
6 - laya s.
10 - ken m., arn g.
11 - archie & alnair l.
12 - tita del, jm p.
13 - meghan h.
14 - paul d., val b., shami c., gidget a. , sheila g-a.
16 - pam p.
17 - dad
18 - nicole s.a.
19 - tito freddie, charo e., caitlin t., ate louis a.
20 - rex m.
21 - billie l.
25 - bangs h.
27 - dja-dja r.
28 - charlene f.

God bless all of you. May you all have a wonderful time celebrating it with loved ones. If I forgot someone's birthday, please feel free to leave a note saying I did so. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home