my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 18, 2009

NFL Picks for week 2

I've recently joined an NFL pool a friend of mine was in, and since they incorporate using the whole spread system in determining their picks. Since that's how they made their choices, I'll try to be consistent and do the same with how I make mine as well.

Here are my picks for NFL week 2. (bold means home team)

Atlanta - giving 6.5
Minnesota - giving 9.5
Green Bay - giving 8.5
Houston - taking 7.5
Oakland - taking 3.5
New England - giving 4.5
New Orleans - taking 3.5
Washington - giving 9.5
Arizona - taking 3.5
Seattle - taking 1.5
Pittsburgh - giving 3.5
Baltimore - taking 3.5
Denver - giving 3.5
NY Giants - taking 2.5 (I can't believe the Giants are the underdogs?!?!)
Indianapolis - giving 3.5

So that's it, I'll admit, I'm not sure if my choice for the San Diego-Baltimore game is the same one that I submitted. When I am able to confirm, I'll post what the correct team.

Last week's record: 12 - 4
Season record: 12 - 4

Not that bad of a start even though it didn't take into consideration the spread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home