my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday January celebrants!

Happy Birthday to all those celebrating their birthday this month! May you all have a wonderful time celebrating this special day of yours.

2 - chilai b., rommel s.
6 - sam c., jo-an c., & honeylyn b.
8 - terry r.
11 - tita lea c., matet a.
12 - kavita j.
13 - arbee b.
15 - mara m.
17 - marco s.
19 - jonah d.l.
20 - tito paul h., pattie p.g.
21 - pia m.
24 - allan l., gervin k., & ginny m.
25 - deedee t., pia m.
26 - ELISE's birthday!!!
27 - kris a.
28 - erika l., day s.
29 - lola rita
30 - FRANNY's birthday!!!

God bless! and more blessings be showered unto you by our good Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home