my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

November 8, 2007

yahoo problems...

I just got home an hour or two ago, and for some reason I am having problems logging on to my yahoo messenger. At first, I thought it was one of those instances when YM is just down and its not available.

But then I try to access my email accounts and I get the message, "invalid password". What the?!?! To think just a few hours ago I was able to access my yahoo account while at work, and now its saying that I have an invalid password!

I am really annoyed cause, I've tried resetting my password and nothing seems to work. I've already emailed yahoo customer service hoping that they can do something. I'm not sure if it'll be successful. It's just so frustrating! What a way to end the day...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, November 13, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    your account has been hacked!!! someone was ym'ing me using your account asking me to buy him P7500 worth of prepaid load! good thing i didn't buy. the way he was chatting with me was not you...

    -fay

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home