my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 22, 2007

celebrating...

It was my birthday last weekend and as is usually the case, I really didn't know how I wanted to celebrate it. In the end, Friday was spent having dinner with friends which was a lot of fun since almost everyone was able to join us at Sambuca. It was a nice italian restaurant which served family style so we just ordered a few items and just shared amongst ourselves.

The next day, was spent sleeping in till lunch time, which is a rarity now that I'm working (even if its a weekend I end up waking up around 9am). Franny and I then went to my Ninong's place in Wharton, NJ to meet up with some other relatives of mine who were on vacation.

Then in the evening we just stayed at home and watch some shows on tv and played some wii sports. It was a nice simple birthday celebration which (i ended up figuring out) to be what I really wanted. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home