my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday!

It's the first of the month! Hopefully everyone who is going to celebrate their birthday have a wonderful time doing so with their loved ones!

My laptop is out of commission right now, so I'm going to rely on past entries to list all those celebrating this month. If I miss your birthday, my apologies and message me so I can add you to my list.

2 - Ed I.
3 - Val P.
4 - Chay P.
5 - Pat B., Jonil B.
6 - Jen L., Ambo E., PJ C.
7 - Jench C., Eugene T.
9 - GT M., Janice C.
10 - Lolo Frank, Cecile A.
12 - Maha M., Aisa L.
13 - Lola Charito
15 - David H., Nicole P., Nageeb I.
16 - Gina T., Adrian L.
18 - Frankie T.
19 - Ryan C.
20 - John & Paul I., and me!
21 - Lola, Jego R., Joey E., Cris T.
22 - Joey T. and Tito Kay
24 - Loric B.
27 - Bhonny C.
28 - Enzo C., Ken E.
29 - Cris S.
30 - Kelley M., Paolo A.
31 - Miqui G.

God bless and may you all have more blessings in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home