my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 28, 2007

Survey time...

90. First off, what is your name?

Manuel Elias M. Hernandez

89. What did you do last night?

Watched Bones season 2 on DVD

88. Do you have a friend with the opposite sex that you can talk to?

Yup yup

87. Do you have any siblings?

A younger brother

86. Where are you exactly?

In my bedroom

84. What does the 7th msg in your inbox [cell] say?

It’s a message from franny asking what time I’ll be home

83. Who is the closest person next to you?

Franny is studying for her monetary comprehensives

81. Where is your mom right now?

In Gainesville, FL

80. Do you have any kids?

We’re expecting one in January

79. Who is the 5th person on your missed all list?

My brother

78. What is the closest black object to you?

My laptop

77. Closest silver object?

Parker ballpen

76. Would you go back in time to change anything you've done?

yes

75. Do you sing in the shower?

Yes, but usually I just hum.

74. Are you wearing socks?

Not right now

70. If you could kill someone, who

Secret! If I told you then I wouldn’t be able to sneak up on them!

69 . What are your fears?

ghosts

68. What do you hear right now?

the tv in the other room

67. Do you like kangaroos?

Never seen one personally, but I think they’re cool

66. do you like steak?

Nothing beats a nice juicy steak with mashed potatoes

65. What are you wearing?

pajamas

64. Who was the last person to comment you?

Personally – franny; friendster – karla, multiply - jolly

63. Do you sing?

Yup, but does it sound good? Ummm… NO!

62. Screamo or Country?

No idea what the former is

61. Rock or Rap?

Rock

58. Who did you call?

Franny

57. Was your last Valentine's Day nice?

It was

56. What are you doing now?

Updating my expense sheet

54. Would you die for someone and who?

For my family, and really close friends

50. Do you have to pee right now?

Just came back from the bathroom

49. What did you dream about last night?

No dreams that I could remember

48. What will you be doing tomorrow?

Be going to work, then teach in the evening

44. Bed sheet color?

maroon

39. Can you do a cartwheel?

yes

38. Do you own a pogo stick?

nopes

36. Ever gone a whole day without eating?

I managed to not eat for 12 hours when I was studying

35. Do you own ripped jeans?

Nopes

34. What makes you mad?

traffic

32. Are you jealous a lot of the time?

nopes

28. Do you own any big sunglasses?

Nopse

27. Who can make you laugh during the hardest times?

franny

21. Who do you wanna be with?

With franny – which I am already =)

20. Favorite season?

fall

19. NO QUESTION

Weird…

18. Do you like 80's movies?

Yup yup

17. Know any celebrity?

Personally, no.

16. Ever encountered a shark?

Nopes,

15. What kinda movies do you like?

Comedies and action movies

14. Who was your last call?

From my brother

10. Do you miss someone?

nopes

9. Are you sad about it?

nopes

7.Favorite time of day?

Lunch time

6. Have you ever licked someone's cheeks?

Huh?

5. Watch all the Spiderman movies?

Only the first one

4. Do you like someone?

yes

3. What are you looking forward to?

Family coming over for the holidays and our daughter’s birth in January

2. Do you like haunted houses?

I like knowing about them but not going inside them

1. Do you want to get married?

I am married already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home