my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 8, 2007

getting back into the habit...

Today I went back to the gym and decided to get back into the habit of working out. As is my habit, I check my weight before I head back to my apartment. Getting on the weighing scale confirmed something that I had known, that I had gained weight. It shocked me though to see how much I had gained!

Now I am making a vow to hit the gym at least 3 times a week. I have to get my weight down again. It was just so disappointing, given that I had managed to lose a lot of weight during the early summer months.

current weight : 260.75lbs
weight lost : ---

Immediate goal as before is to get my weight below 250lbs, then I guess long term would be to get it around 230lbs.

Good luck to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home