my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

November 12, 2007

about yahoo

Hello!

I've texted some of you already, but for those I do not have the luxury of knowing your cell numbers, I want to inform you all that my yahoo account has been hacked and that whoever it is that is using it, is trying to scam you all into buying them some globe credits.

Please ignore the said individual! I have contacted Yahoo about it and for reasons beyond me, they don't seem to understand the problem. They've replied saying that I can simply reset the password by clicking on the link to do so.

I still haven't created another yahoo account so I can log back into yahoo messenger. I am sorry for the inconveniece or the trouble caused by the hacker using my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home