my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

June 18, 2007

getting back into a routine...

I finally got back to the gym today.

It's always frustrating whenever I get back from a long trip in Manila, cause it seems no matter what, I always gain a lot of weight. Hehehe! I pretty much lose whatever headway I've made. This is pretty much the case whenever I stay for an extended period of time back home.

It was frustrating how easy it was for me to get tired and to begin taking deep breaths during my workout. Hopefully, things will get better as the days and weeks progress. As usual, before I left I checked my weight and here's how things stand.

Current Weight : 253.25 lbs.

Again the immediate goal is to get down to 240lbs.

Looks like I've got some work to do to get things down again. Good news though, when I had my check-up back in Manila, I was informed that my cholesterol level is now back in the normal range. Last year, it was dangerously high for someone my age according to my doctor.

Thank you Franny for helping me keep it in check!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home