my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

June 14, 2007

back in NYC

Am finally back in New York! After a long 14 hour flight from Seoul, am back in the Bronx. It was a bit frustrating when we arrived in JFK, since we ended up waiting on the runway for almost 45 minutes since there weren't any gates available for us!

My flight arrived around 830pm, and given the delays, I was able to get out of the airport with my luggage only when it was around 1015pm. If not for the delay, I had a pretty decent flight back. I was pretty much asleep throughout the trip except for mealtimes. hehehe!!! That's one thing I love with the asian airlines, they will wake you up when they are about to serve lunch or dinner. Unlike other airlines where they just ignore you and you end up waking up famished. That always bothered me, and it doesn't help that even if you tell them to wake you up they seem to forget once meal time begins.

That's pretty much it. I need to get some rest and some grub.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home