my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 4, 2006

3 down, 1 more to go

aside from fact that i am now working everyday, another reason that i haven't been blogging lately is due to the fact that ive been spending most of the nights going through some of my old (rather ancient) notes in international trade & finance.

earlier this morning i finally took the comprehensive exams in international econ. im pretty confident that i was able to answer enough of the questions that i'll be able to receive a passing grade. again, i admit that i didn't prepare enough to assure myself a high pass, though i really just wanted to get a passing grade so that i get it done with. but during the test, i then realized that i really would have wanted to get a high pass in it. of course, it was a bit too late for me to have that realization wherein i could do something about it.

nevertheless, thats another comprehensive exam down. just one more to go and that would be the comp in microecon which ill be taking next semester.

--------------------------

oh and another thing, i am now addicted to the game of sudoko. i know it started to become a craze for sometime already, but now im into the whole thing as well! if you are interested in playing as well, i've included a link to the site where i download some games.

enjoy!


--------------------------

here's another pic from my cousin's wedding last january!

me & david

too bad, franny wasn't fully seen!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home