my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

February 22, 2006

getting back on track!

i'm sure most of you readers are aware that i've been trying my best to get in shape for my upcoming. well not just for that, since it is better that i lose some pounds to make sure i live much longer.

i've started going back to the gym the past week or two. intentionally, i avoided checking my weight since i didn't want to learn about my progress right away (if there is any progress at all). but yesterday after working out, i decided that i should check to see how things were coming along.

current weight : 241lbs
weight loss: 4 lbs

i need to pick up the pace! i only have around 4 months to go!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home