my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

February 15, 2006

what's the color of my mana?

i found this test on quizzila, made me remember the time when i was into the whole Magic the Gathering back in High School.

HASH(0x8db0aac)
Your Mana is BLUE. You are a thinker by nature and
love nothing more than a mental challenge and
must always seek answers to the problems you
see, almost obsessively. Your ability to
think your way through problems is valuable,
but in your quest for something new, don't
try to fix what isn't broken. Change is not
always good.
Your Enemies: Red(impulsive) and Green(unchanging)Your Allies: Black(sneaky=smart) and White(tactical
thinker)Creature you are most like: The Wizard

What color is your Mana?
brought to you by

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, February 17, 2006 , Blogger Hermione said...

    This quiz was too funny! I hate to admit that I still do play, but I would love to link your entry on my own blog! Every MtG junkie should have a look at this! It speaks truth! (HA!)

    And for the record, my Mana was RED!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home