my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 3, 2006

a nice surprise!

usually at the end of the week, i try to check on my budget and bank accounts. when i checked my online account, i was greeted by a rather pleasant surprise - i had received my federal tax return! i was surprised that they actually sent it 8 days after i filed my taxes. i thought that was an optimistic amount of time. i guess it helps that i did my taxes a month and a half earlier than the deadline. i remember filing my taxes a few days before the deadline and it took me almost 2 months before i received my refund.

--------------

pat - have a safe trip to ecuador! enjoy the experience!

--------------

paolo & mian - congratulations, you're having a baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home