my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 17, 2005

my dad is arriving!

my dad is arriving tomorrow!!! ill be picking him up at newark airport around 1pm. just wanted to share the news to everyone. ive been looking forward to his visiting me here. the last time he came here was in oct 2001, just a few months after i moved to new york.

------

i haven't been able to blog that much. for some reason, i just can't seem to find the urge to really write what has been going on lately.

oh, i was able to get back to my routine in the gym. my workouts have been good, though i still havent broken the 235lbs barrier.

------

mara and rex have a nice trip to toronto! padala naman ng postcard =)


1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, October 19, 2005 , Blogger Traveller said...

    Boyo! Sorry I had to write here. For some reason, I can't seem to post in any of the tag boards. Anyway, Happy bday dre! Padala ka naman ng cake dito!

    By the way, if you want to beat that 235lbs, send me $100 and I'll send you my very own lose weight fast program. I used to be very fat, you know! hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home