my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

August 16, 2005

i was tagged...

nice timing for me to get tagged. i haven't had a good thought to write about, so i guess this will do. hehehe =)

1. What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?
  • reading some books and magazines
  • sending emails out to people i haven't been in touch with
  • surfing the net reading blogs and other interesting articles
  • re-arranging the stuff in my apartment
2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?(in no particular order)
  • spending time with my honey
  • taking a nice nap
  • eating a nice snack
  • being able to chat with some friend
thats pretty much it. well i guess i now have to tag some people and they would be :
franny, ton, nicole, karen, leanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home