my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

February 5, 2008

update...

It's funny how everyone who finds out that I just became a dad tells me to get as much sleep as possible. It seems that if there is one common experience for all new parents, its that --> we all become sleep deprived individuals.

But it is just as amazing though holding one's baby in one's hand and just observing how she sleeps (which is usually the case with Elise, since she's almost always asleep). Or trying to gain their attention as their eyes tend to focus on other stuff in the room.

As a close friend of mine said, whenever she looks at Elise, nawawala ang stress niya. Same here, holding her in my arms, I feel happy and content with my life. All the fatigue that comes from the day is lost and it just feels great holding her and cradling her. Until of course feeding time when she needs to go back to mommy Franny =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home