my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

January 4, 2008

A to Z... grabbed from EJ

A TO Z

A - Age: 28
B - Band Listening to Right Now: Bon Jovi
C - Career: Budget Analyst for the City Government
D - Drink or Smoke: Drink
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Franny, Karla, Mark, Ton and many others.
F - First Crush: no idea
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: gummy bears
H - Have a Boyfriend / Girlfriend: nopes, I have a wife!
I - In love: yes
J - Junk Food You Like: mr chips
K - Kids: ask me again in a few weeks
L - Longest Ride Ever: Manila to New York
M - Making love out of nothing at all: Air Supply rocks!
N - Names For Your Future Kids: secret!
O - One Wish You Have Now: that our baby is healthy when she comes out
P - Phobias: not really sure.
Q - Favorite Quote: "Happiness lies in allowing God's plan to realize itself in our life."
R - Reasons to Smile: God has been good
S - Sleeping Time: weekdays - 12-1am, weekends 3am
T - Time You Woke Up: 7am
U - Unknown Fact About You: I cross-stitch and I enjoy doing it.
V - Vegetable You Hate: I'm not a big fan of eating veggies
W - Worst Habit: poker playing
X - X-rays You’ve Had: they x-rayed left wrist, chest, and head
Y - Yummy Foods: Franny's cooking, Manang Maria's lasagna, mom's cooking
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home