my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

February 12, 2008

monday weigh-in delayed to wednesday!

Last week I wasn't able to do a monday weigh-in since I didn't get to go to the gym. Actually ever since Elise was born I still haven't been able to get back to the gym. Not that I mind, I prefer going home than spending time there. Hehehe! (valid excuse)

I usually weigh myself at the gym, but since I don't have the chance to do so, I'll just keep track of my weight using the weighing scale I have in our bathroom.

Current weight : 260lbs
Weight change from last weigh-in : 3.5lbs
Total weight lost :5lbs


Glad to see that I'm still making progress. Till the next update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home