my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

December 31, 2007

Happy New Year Survey - taken from Karla

In 2007...

1. Did you do something you thought you would never do?:
I think it's a good idea to do something we thought we wouldn't do

2. Did you keep any New Year's Resolutions?:
I kept some of it.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?:
yes!

4. Did anyone close to you die?:
Yes, my last remaining grandparent

5. Did you visit any countries?:
Philippines (May-June) & Canada (Aug)

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
our baby!

7. Will any date from 2007 stay attached in your memory forever?:
May 20 -> that's when Franny told me the great news!

8. What was your biggest achievement of 2007?:
our baby, and my finding my first full-time job

9. What was your biggest failure?:
not getting stuff started on my dissertation

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?:
had an infection sometime in July

11. What was the best thing you bought in '07?:
bought ourselves a car.

12. Did your behavior change over the year?:
I'm sure I changed somewhat.

13. Where did you spend most of your money?:
Rent, stuff for the apartment

14. Are you happier than this time last year?:
Yes!

15. What song will remind you of 2007?:
Sometimes by Gabrielle.

16. What do you wish you would have done more of?:
writing for my dissertation, going to the gym

17. What do you wish you would have done less of?:
hmm... eating

18. What did you do for Christmas '07?:
Spent it with relatives in Nanuet

20. Did you get your heart broken in 2007?:
nopes

21. Favorite TV program of '07?:
High Stakes Poker, Bones, House M.D.

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't’t hate this time last year?:
nopes, I dislike some people now, but not hate.

23. What was the best book you read and/or movie you saw?:
movie - love actually (even though this isnt the first time I've watched it
book - RATS

24. What was your greatest discovery?:
that franny is pregnant!

25. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?:
I turned 28, spent the night before having dinner with friends and on the day itself met up with some relatives .

26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurable?
not one thing makes the whole year!

27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2007?:
back to office clothes

28. Who was the best new person you met?:
hmmm... met a lot of new people and made a lot of good friends.

29. Who did you wish you did not meet?:
no one really...

30. Who was your best friend for the year?:
still the same as before

31. Who was your enemy?:
we wouldn't want them to know that they are my enemies, would we?!

33. Who will you never forget?:
why is it that they try to pin it on one person... too many to mention

34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
not really learned, but more that it got confirmed... "that our happiness comes from the realization of God's plans for us."

35. What will you always remember about 2007?:
a lot... the year was a great one

Aspirations for 2008...

What do you want to do in '08 that you couldn't in '07?:
first - get my proposal approved, second - finish my dissertation

Any resolutions?:
lose weight, and be a good father

Anything you want to change about yourself for 2008?:
lose weight and just like karla, trust Him more

Do you want to make more friends in 2008?:
of course, why not!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home