my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 2, 2006

my visiting cousin!

my cousin joy from australia came over on april 11-12. unfortunately, she was on a really tight schedule which prevented us from doing much more stuff. nonetheless, we still got to check out a lot of places. i posted some of the pics from the day we had. it was a first for me as well since during our tour we went to the brooklyn bridge which i had never been to. good thing it was a pleasant day, that when we went up the empire state we had such a beautiful view. i even got to go up for free, since a couple decided that they couldnt wait on line anymore so they just handed me their ticket. lucky me =)


self-portrait using the mirror's reflection.

at the top of the Empire State Building with joy

while walking through central park

walking along the brooklyn bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home