my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 31, 2005

past few days...

just got back from chicago, was rather fortunate since i was able to get on an earlier flight going back home. i was supposed to take the 1235pm flight, but since i was early enough, i was still able to get on board the 11am flight! one of the benefits of arriving early! =) it also helped that i didn't have anything to check-in.

i was in chicago to help out bridget, my soon to be sis-in-law. it was great being able to hang out with her!

saturday was the only day that we were actually able to go into chicago proper and act like tourists. we went up the Sears tower, the pics i took from the top i posted on my flickr account (if you want to check it out, just click on the link on the sidebar). only know did i realize that i never got to tak e a pic of the building itself! whoops!

again, i'd like to say thank you to david and cheryl for your wonderful hospitality. it was really great seeing you again. see you guys again this Christmas!

here are some pics that i took while there!



bridget and i (behind us, buckingham fountain)


cheryl, dave and me!


me & bridget at Midway Airport


-----------------------

also, have a safe flight back to the philippines deb!!! im sure you're going to enjoy your sidetrips as well!

-----------------------

lastly, happy halloween everybody!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home