my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

June 5, 2005

since i was tagged....

since i was tagged in karla's tag, well papatulan ko. hehehe!!!

Total volume of music files on my computer:

i just checked and i have around 549 songs in mp3 format. though most likely that will still increase since im planning to copy some songs from my cd collection so that i can upload them on my ipod.

Last CD I bought:
oh, i remember! "the Best of Disney : 2 discs" in manila, its so much cheaper than here in the U.S.

Song playing right now:
nothing right now

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

there are in no particular order

Michael Jackson megamix : basically it's a 25 minute remix of all of Michael Jackson's great hits before he started all that crazy stuff to his face.

Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal by Boyfriends : i think its such a sweet song, even though its so simple since it only has a few lines which keep repeating itself. you could feel the affection in the song, in my opinion.

Stand By Me by Ben E. King : another great song which i don't think you can actually improve on. no remix or rendition of it would do it justice. not only that, but if you ever hear the first few notes start to play, you can't help but start to sing along.

Pilgrim's Theme (unfortunately i don't know who wrote the song) : i just think it delivers a great message. heard it again during a really down point in my life when i felt that i wasn't making progress and was in some ways, going through a big bout of self-pity.

Baby I Love Your Way by Big Mountain : favorite song of both franny and me! that should be a good enough explanation. =)

And I am tagging...:
everyone on my blog list!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, June 05, 2005 , Blogger barookie said...

    thanks for the information. i knew they performed but never who wrote it.

    yeah it is such a great song, and very appropriate nga for what we are going through now. =)

     
  • At 12:39 AM, June 06, 2005 , Blogger Kulit said...

    Yehey..pinatulan ang tag. hehe.

    yeah, I like Pilgrim's theme too. Gusto rin ni Gomer yun. Puro bukas palad songs ang pinakikinggan nung while studying!;p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home