my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 27, 2005

finally figured it out

it took me sometime, but i finally found out how to start putting links up on the side of my blog. from how long it took me, i can be sure that i really wasn't meant to do anything that involves writing commands and other stuff on a console. i would rather face a math problem that do it again. though inevitable, i will end up doing it again since there are more stuff that i want to put up.

well right now, ill say that ive been a little bit inefficient. this summer, i should have started researching or downloading articles related to my dissertation, but still not a single page has been found.

though i will say that i have been productive since i have been going to the gym more regulary. hopefully, ill be able to reach my desired weight. hehehe! i won't annouce how much i currently weigh, but maybe if i achieve my goal, ill post it out there.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, May 28, 2005 , Blogger Kulit said...

    naks! im impressed! (found your blog, obviously) yay! we can change the template.mweheher.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, May 30, 2005 , Blogger Traveller said...

    Rock star! got your friendster message! hehe. try using ms frontpage. that's what i use. I don't know anything about webpage making but that program makes you make one ala powerpoint! Astig!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home