my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

June 4, 2005

june 4

can't believe it's been 4 years already since we became officially a couple! it was rather rough at start, can you imagine being together for only 15 days before having to work through a long-distance relationship for 3 whole years. for only roughly 42 days did we ever get to be physically next to each other.

we've gone through a lot and i'm glad that we're together until now. and obviously we're about to start a new phase in our lives. i really feel so fortunate to have the person i know i want to spend the rest of my life with (knowing of course that she feels the same. hehehe)

just wanted to share my happiness about our being together. hehehe

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home