my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 31, 2005

the weekend

it was a good weekend, got to hang out with friends here in new york. was rather nice that one of us who moved to d.c. was able to spend sometime back here in new york. thats one of the reasons for the get-together. second would simply be that we enjoy hanging out and catching up on how each one is doing. it had been sometime since we were all able to go out as the group that we were.

also got to spend time with relatives. eventhough i ended up sleeping wasted and tired, i ended up feeling great the next day. i guess there is really is something different being with the people you care about. you tend to really try to forget the rest of your problems so as to not tarnish the moment, since pretty much most are aware that you rarely do get-together if ever.

im back now at my apartment, and again im facing my room which is still in a state of chaos. i guess in some ways, i really have no intention of putting it all together since it does give me something to do. thats the problem now that im done with classes and with frances not being here. ill admit that i really am not as productive. but that will change. i will set that tomorrow will be a new day and things will be accomplished. hehehe! what a bold announcement. hopefully i do keep my word.

well eto na muna, have to get back organizing my old notes in their binders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home