my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday September Celebrants!

Happy Birthday to all those celebrating their birthday this month! May you all have a wonderful time celebrating it with your family and friends!

1 - william p.
3 - sarah m.
5 - steve s.
6 - tom h., lala dl.
7 - tita agnes k., dvoy v.
8 - leanne m., patty p., isabel h.
10 - anna z., nikki j., trish h.
11 - paolo m., bones p.
17 - tita carmen dlc.
18 - claudette dlc.
19 - don-don a., tammy r., brian s.
20 - ej a., alex m.
21 - chris h.
22 - sam y.
23 - rafa dl., kulench c.
24 - jp b.
26 - trina p.
29 - ging v., ronivi z.

Again God bless and may you have more blessing to come in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home