my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday June celebrants!

It's the first of the month and you know what that means!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all those celebrating this month.

1 - karla n.
3 - jayo c., anna s.
4 - leeyaj c.
7 - meg a., buccih f., nestor t.
8 - mark c.
11 - mel c., pong s.
13 - bryan m., oni e.
16 - marie t.
19 - hannah l.
21 - jong s.
22 - peej b.
24 - mayni d.
26 - philip m., pam g.
28 - jerome c.
29 - ralph n.
30 - jp s.

God bless all you celebrants. May you have a wonderful time celebrating it with your family and friends. Take care and more birthdays to come.

ps - again as i've said before, this is an incomplete list, if you know any relatives or friends of our celebrating their birthdays as well, do leave a comment so I can add them. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home