my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday May Celebrants!

As is the case at the start of the month, I'd like to greet all those who are celebrating their birthdays for the month of May. May you all have a wonderful time celebrating this special day of yours with your family and friends.

3 - trinka l., reggie t.
4 - lyn p.
7 - timm r.
10 - mae m.
11 - yo q.
12 - tristan s., erika t., dos q., ysabel b.
13 - tito marc, francis f., debbie s.
14 - abi g., vincent v.
15 - ben a.
17 - mama, sammie h., tina k.
18 - justin m.
19 - dina d., ren a., richie r.
22 - tita rocio
23 - may k.
24 - pat g.
28 - gian c.
29 - nowie m.
31 - ur r., joey p., tito balolong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home