my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

April 14, 2008

Realization Survey from Karla

1. I've come to realize that my shoes:

are in need of a good shining


2. I've come to realize that when I talk:

i tend to move my hands a lot

3. I've come to realize that, when I love someone:

i don't have money! hahaha! joke --> i am really happy

4. I've come to realize that I need:

to get working on my dissertation... no more procastinating!!!

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:

to write my dissertation (that's why i need to started on it)


6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:

when i don't understand how to fix something


7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:

i can still do the dishes and not break anything!

8. I've come to realize that money:

is something that one shouldn't worry to much about

9. I've come to realize that people:

will at times be disappointing (and vice-versa)

10. I've come to realize that I'll always:

be my parent's son

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:

on franny and elise!

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:

was a long long time ago...

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is:

is something that i enjoy having, but is something that i can live without

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning:

that i need to get moving, so i can go home early!


15. I've come to realize that when I get on friendster:

that i really don't have a reason to be on friendster


16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:

what i need to do tomorrow at work


17. I've come to realize that babies:

are lovely to hold and that they can make parents cringe! hahaha!!!


18. I've come to realize that yesterday:

was a nice relaxing day


19. I've come to realize that today I will be:

sleeping around midnight

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:

need to make sure that i have my stuff ready for the next day

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow will:
will be a nice day


22. I've come to realize that I really want to:

get my dissertation done and decide where to settle down


23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this:

is still awake and has nothing better to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home