my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

April 10, 2006

simcity 3000 unlimited

i haven't been blogging lately. been spending most of my free time working on my city named - New City. (i was lazy to change the default name given). Even though i know that Sim4 is out there already, i still prefer playing the older version. i guess its a habit i picked up when i was younger. we never had the most up-to-date computer so the only game that would run would have been the less demanding version. =)

I just love this game. such a unique concept given that there really is no well defined "win" you just keep on playing and personalizing the city to fit your taste. though in the original simcity the goal was to reach a certain amount of people which would categorize your city as a megalopolis. i forgot the number to reach.

this is my supposed residential area

my commercial district

3 Comments:

  • At 1:47 AM, April 18, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yeah! I love Simcity!

    But I'm one of those that like the latest version even better since there are more features. Like in Simcity 4, you can form supercities (regions) by connecting small cities with each other. Of course, the excellent ferry system as a form of commute.

    Then again, I still play Civilization I occasionally.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, April 18, 2006 , Blogger barookie said...

    hmmm... sounds interesting. ill check it out nga when i get the chance.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, April 18, 2006 , Blogger barookie said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home