my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 18, 2005

my bro's graduation

well im back in manila, and its going to be a quick 9 days for me here. well at least i was able to make it for my bro's graduation from grade school. that was really the main reason why i went home. was surprised to see how much he has grown already. i really do miss being able to see him grow up. but thats how life is... i still have things to take care of in New York.

graduation ceremonies are always long... but what you can do. with the number of students that go up it is really bound to be a lengthy ceremony. afterwards, we were joined for dinner by some relatives as well as franny's siblings. below are some of the pics taken. i really had a great time though by the time dinner was winding down, i was getting really really sleepy. for your info, i had arrived that same day around 1pm.



me and tom

me, bridget, tom, & jofel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home